Independent Study Form

Students who would like to work on projects on UA campus without enrolling for internship credits can do so by enrolling in ABS 599, our independent study course. Students usually enroll in ABS 599 because they cannot double enroll into ABS 593A under separate instructors within the same term, but would like to receive credit for their work. The University and Board of Regents require a minimum of 45 hours of course work for each unit of credit awarded. 

If you would like to enroll into ABS 599, please fill out the following Independent Study form: